MBF Leasing Customer Service

I have tried to contact MBF Leasing Co.so that i could update the information about my company.

i have not been able to do so. on top of all the other problems that i have had with them.. i also am charged $50 a month until 2010. at the end of my contract i would pay $3500.00 for a machine that costs $400.00 And i hope no one elses' machine breaks down.

it takes them on average 2 weeks to get a "lender" machine and... to get it shipped to you faster..

You have to pay !!this is so horrible

review #114449
5 7 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments34
Had an experience with MBF Leasing?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
BETTY

Jan 08 #927817 Charleston, South Carolina

They did the same thing to me.. I blocked them for my account and I sent their equipment back..
SCAM ARTIST... And the customer service sucks they are rude instead of you yelling at them, they are yelling at you... that's why they are blocked.. NO MONEY FOR YOU MBF!!!

Ak

Apr 18, 2013 #639158

MBF Leasing is a fraud company. I am going through the same issue. don't get trapped by this company & ofcourse watch the company name paradigm direct. This company is conected to First Data. Don't even talk to none of the Reps. Thay sell you processing for 3 years & Equipement for 5 so you are stuck for 5.these companies need to be out of bussiness

ttolkin

Mar 21, 2013 #626525 Pasadena, California

MBF leasing scammed me too!, I returned the equipment, closed my bank account, and have blocked their number.... they are a horrible unethical company and I'm mad that I fell for them.

kirby

Mar 10, 2013 #621156

t is the name of your person that helped you lets get his name out and get him out of a job

MBFnever get trapp

Apr 04, 2012 #460974

Thank God, im done with their darn contract in which i was trapped in their BS. Now im finally done with their ***.I was paying for the equipment that was just sitting unplugged in my office and almost paid god knows how much.

John

Feb 13, 2012 #428717

Everyone should just return the equipment, close your bank account and stop paying them. I did that years ago and they haven't sued me yet, and they will lose if they do. They are fraudulent crooks. Put them out of business by not paying them.

CAMILO CASTRO

Jan 04, 2012 #402998

DOES ANY ONE KNOWS THE TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR
MBF LEASING?

camcast@aol.com

Camilo A Castro

Jan 04, 2012 #402984

Please contact me at 626-369-4496.

I do not need this service any more

MBF LEASING LEASE PMT 1622517:1221 CCD ID: 1130000227

Auto King - Bullhead City, AZ

Nov 23, 2011 #379318

Reading through all of these comments I can say the same *** has happened to our business. We have had a lease with them since 2006. I canceled the contract and they said during an audit they found taxes were not paid by us. ***! Why didn't you charge me monthly for these taxes? You mean to tell me your state let you get away with not charging tax? Our Government needs to take control of these Thieves.

Jennifer Chase

Apr 11, 2011 #272716

If Northern / MBF/ Golden Eagle or any other of their shell companies masquerading as SKS has ripped you off for "taxes and fees" go to the facebook page "SKS Associates Raided My Bank Account" and find out how to fight back through legal channels, get your money back and get a copy of the Temporary Restraining Order enacted against them NATION WIDE on April 8. They cannot collect any fees or send anyone to collections per the TRO (on closed leases)

Ellen

Mar 07, 2011 #257527

Unreliable and unethical. Same as 1994mkiv. Despite poor service, we were tied to this 4 year lease. Found a much more economically viable solution at termination. Several months after lease closure, we have been debited with a fee for an "accounting error". Recommend you sign a block in bank for auto-payments to this company.

1994mkiv

Mar 02, 2011 #255647

Do not lease the equipment from MBF Leasing, I ownered my 4 years lease and paid outrages leasing fee :cry and at the end I was so happy that its over. Now 2 years after the lease is over they are running ACH for some uncollected debt which according to them was an accounting error. F*** you.

Jack

Dec 28, 2010 #229371

Someone should come up with Class Action Suit.

screwdbyMBF

Dec 08, 2010 #220403

Craig from US CREDIT SYSTEMS is the 1 who lied to us by making a bunch of false promises. Now we are stuck with MBF LEASING ON OUR BACK BECAUSE OF "CRAIG". OUR EQUIPMENT DOESNT EVEN WORK! SO HOW CAN WE FIGHT BACK-THERE HAS GOT TO BE A WAY OUT OF THE "LEASE". ???????????????????

LFG Scammmers

Oct 08, 2010 #198444

Have LFG send you a contract. Ours turned out to be forged. Close your bank accounts as soon as you end business with them, or they will keep taking money out. And if it turns out they took any money out of your account illegally (i.e. you returned their terminal machine and have signatory proof) call the police. They will help you in filing a civil suit.

KELLY

Jun 25, 2010 #157580

i have the same problem what your guy have
my husband sign the leasing month to month
after the first month we stop using it ,because not save any money what they told us but they did not cancell and keep charge the fee add up $2825, s we did not paid, they write the letter threat us, so any one have any advise to us please let us know thankyou

Dennis

Mar 23, 2010 #126671 Sha Tin, Hong Kong

MBF leasing 1-888-607-3607 customer service number. Good luck, you'll get nowhere with this company.

pissed

Mar 10, 2013 #621154

Look up on facebook if you remeber his name hes livin the life

Tapley Pools Fresno CA

Feb 08, 2010 #112795

MBF Leasing has Continued to charge my account illegally. The worst part is that my bank has refused to close the account because of pending MBF charges to my account. This has been happening for the last 3 months and now they have destroyed my credit. MBF stands for Major Business Fraud.

Chris

Nov 02, 2009 #83441

The address for MBF Leasing is 132 W. 31st Street New York, New York 10001. I have sent them letters and have called repeatedly about how they treat their customers. I have yet to hear from anyone. I called this morning and they really pissed me off! You cannot get anywhere with these people. They are rude and are crooks. :(

1 0 Reply

1-20 of 34 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about MBF Leasing.
Filing a new complaint about
×