I owned a small business 6 years ago and sold it.I was totally scammed into this lease with a woman sales person who came into my shop promising the lowest rates and gave me a lease that I could not read the print was so small.

I was personally getting divorced and upset so I fell for this woman and signed the lease. When I went to call the woman for assistance she never called me back. I got no help. I sold the business 2 years later and returned the machine to MBF leasing and they went after me for 2 years of credit card services I never used.

Finally they sued me and took a lien on my bank account. This company is so corrupt and they work with a law firm of Joseph Sussman that is completely probably getting kick backs and the judge probably does too. My mission now is to let as many people know about them as possible.

On TV and the internet and with the attorney generals office.Be smart do not deal with this company they are totally scammers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Mbf Leasing Leasing
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mbf Leasing?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion