I owned a small business 6 years ago and sold it.I was totally scammed into this lease with a woman sales person who came into my shop promising the lowest rates and gave me a lease that I could not read the print was so small.

I was personally getting divorced and upset so I fell for this woman and signed the lease. When I went to call the woman for assistance she never called me back. I got no help. I sold the business 2 years later and returned the machine to MBF leasing and they went after me for 2 years of credit card services I never used.

Finally they sued me and took a lien on my bank account. This company is so corrupt and they work with a law firm of Joseph Sussman that is completely probably getting kick backs and the judge probably does too. My mission now is to let as many people know about them as possible.

On TV and the internet and with the attorney generals office.Be smart do not deal with this company they are totally scammers.

Review about: Mbf Leasing Leasing.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Mbf Leasing?

Comments

World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more World Financial Group - WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS World Financial Group "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..." Read more World Financial Group - FFIUL: Transamerica *Keeps* All Your Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking little-known fact of Universal Life (xUL) policies: you LOSE your policy's entire cash value when you die. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more