1.9
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I refused to use the POS from company called J&E consulting because it took them 2 months from the initial sales to first call to schedule installation.They did not get anyone from my business but leave no messages.

I had no idea they called. When finally get a hold of them, they making excuses and lies about how many times they tried to contact me. Anyway, I have no idea that J&E consulting is using MBF for lease. I have no contract whatsoever with this company.

I want to terminate the service with J&E due to terrible customer service. Mind you that up to this point no installation or services had been provided. They refused to let me cancel the POS and force me into keeping the contract.

The kicker is up to this date, I have no POS and MBF is billing me and send collection letter for over $8,000 for no services from J&E Consulting.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THE SCAMMING J&E CONSULTING OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of scamming customer. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "scamming bill for no service" of pos leasing and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Mbf Leasing needs to "stop collection" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pos leasing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mbf Leasing.

Had an Experience with Mbf Leasing?

Comments