Mbf Leasing - SCAM AND ROBBED

First of all their equipment was return within several weeks when we noticed they were taking out money from our account daily. We contacted their sales person who scammed my dad who doesn't understand english well and he never answered not once!!

he even blocked us! after a while they were harassing us but then it all stop but now for the past 6 months its going on again ! They are suing me and threatening to garnish my money !! I called there company last night to let them know that i'm not paying anything SINCE THEY ALREADY STOLE SO MUCH FROM US AND RUINED MY CREDIT!!

RICHARD THEIR LAWYER WAS GOING OFF ON ME ! YELLING AT ME TELLING ME HE DOESN'T CARE IF I HAVE MONEY THEY WILL TAKE AWAY MY BELONGINGS. Despite them taking so much money when I was only 18! and now they want 4k more !!

RICHARD AND THAT WHOLE COMPANY ARE BUNCH OF UNPROFESSIONAL, CORRUPTED, SCAMMERS THAT NEED TO BE ARRESTED ! How are you going to steal from a small family own business and still sue !!

Mbf Leasing - MBF is a NO END CONTRACT on their Processing Credit Card Terminal

132 W 31st St, New York, NY 10001, USA 0 comments
Privacy and Data Security

When signing up to lease the credit card terminal from MBF leasing for our business, The representative did not tell me I was signing a NO END CONTRACT ! Meaning, you CANNOT return the equipment without paying $577 after processing with them for 48 months at $35/month!

The only other option that was given when I called customer service is for me to find someone to take over the terminal as a "new customer" for them! In other words try to hook someone else for them to take over a NO END Contract!! If I would do that, I would still be required to pay $130 to MBF!!!

WTF !!

WHAT A SCAM!!

I STOPPED PAYMENT ON MY ACCOUNT ! THEY CAN SUE ME!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Scam.

Mbf Leasing - Need to be shut down and prosecuted

scammed me into credit card machines, over paid by $14000 to end lease. I had $250 a month for 60 months, I was told it was the processing fee but it was actually just for the machines, I was charged onto of that for processing.

The machines can be bought on amazon for $600. The fine print is so small and the con man is very good. I never renewed the lease after the 60 month contract was up. I sent them the written cancelation as required and sent equipment back and paid for missing obsolete key pad.

They proceeded to steal money (unauthorized) out of my account until I changed accts., now they send me threatening letters and harassment calls.

All their employees should go to jail, they prey on small business because we are not as savvy.

They are a total scam no one should pay them and the federal govt should prosecute them to the fullest extent. PLEASE PROSECUTE THIS FAKE COMPANY OF THEIVES

If anyone is going to prosecute I would be interested in joining.

Review about: Lease Credit Card Machine.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Mbf Leasing - The worst company I ever deal with they very unfair. Worst e

Privacy and Data Security

Would never recommend anyone ever

Review about: Mbf Leasing Credit Card Machine Lease.

Mbf Leasing - Business owner

The biggest Scam ever !!!!! Watch out from mbf leasing !!!!!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

MBF complete scam someone needs class action suit against them. I just got sued by MBF Leasing for my small business that I sold 6 years ago for credit card services I never used.

I owned a small business 6 years ago and sold it. I was totally scammed into this lease with a woman sales person who came into my shop promising the lowest rates and gave me a lease that I could not read the print was so small.

I was personally getting divorced and upset so I fell for this woman and signed the lease. When I went to call the woman for assistance she never called me back. I got no help. I sold the business 2 years later and returned the machine to MBF leasing and they went after me for 2 years of credit card services I never used.

Finally they sued me and took a lien on my bank account. This company is so corrupt and they work with a law firm of Joseph Sussman that is completely probably getting kick backs and the judge probably does too. My mission now is to let as many people know about them as possible.

On TV and the internet and with the attorney generals office. Be smart do not deal with this company they are totally scammers.

Mbf Leasing - Simple Review #1475692172

Sylmar, California 0 comments
Privacy and Data Security

I was another one of those people who signed a contract without realizing they will be stuck with the 48 month lease with the machine

I had returned the equipment more than a year ago and now I'm getting letters threatening to take me to court if I don't pay this ridiculous amount of $2367

Do not do business with this company

I wish I knew earlier

Review about: Mbf Leasing Credit Card Machine Lease.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Mbf Leasing - On collection from this company

Buffalo, New York 0 comments
1.9
Privacy and Data Security

I refused to use the POS from company called J&E consulting because it took them 2 months from the initial sales to first call to schedule installation. They did not get anyone from my business but leave no messages.

I had no idea they called. When finally get a hold of them, they making excuses and lies about how many times they tried to contact me. Anyway, I have no idea that J&E consulting is using MBF for lease. I have no contract whatsoever with this company.

I want to terminate the service with J&E due to terrible customer service. Mind you that up to this point no installation or services had been provided. They refused to let me cancel the POS and force me into keeping the contract.

The kicker is up to this date, I have no POS and MBF is billing me and send collection letter for over $8,000 for no services from J&E Consulting.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THE SCAMMING J&E CONSULTING OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of scamming customer. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "scamming bill for no service" of pos leasing and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Mbf Leasing needs to "stop collection" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pos leasing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mbf Leasing.

Mbf Leasing - Still being billed

Camden, South Carolina 1 comment

We had the machinery returned for over a year now and we are still getting billed for something we do not have anymore. We have tried to contact the company but we are unable to do so. Their contact in this town died lost year and since then we have nothing but problems. How can we resolve this issue without having to resort to other means to did rid of this bill?

Please let us know how we can (1) Contact this company without getting the run around, and (2) How can we get a refund for all the months we have been billed without having their machine.

How do we stop this.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of a product or service from Mbf Leasing. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants Mbf Leasing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was there return policy, scamming and return policy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mbf Leasing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Fishers, Indiana, United States #1229639

They now operate under northern leasing...just google and they have 1-800 contact numbers listed on their website

Mbf Leasing - Rip-offs, You have been warned

Hollywood, South Carolina 0 comments

This company is one of the largest criminals in the indistry. Do not do business with them. Who has to have a staff of lawyers just to collect. They start with a month to month then they refuse to cancel or release you from the agreement. They are looking to keep hitting your account month after month and when you cancel they come up with some bs and hit you for thousands. There whole end game is to collect when you want to move on from them. $7,500.0 for a credit card on-line service. They need to be shut down by the FTC, Beware of this organization.

Refuse to go anywhere near them

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Mbf Leasing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mbf Leasing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was horribly unethical business and scamming. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mbf Leasing mbf leasing credit card machine lease for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.