Mbf Leasing - Money

Contact me about getting signed up.

270 999 0426.

Thanks

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 16.

Mbf Leasing - SCAM COMPANY

Privacy and Data Security

ALL OF YOU GUYS WAS STILL LUCKY... AT LEAST YOU USED IT...

EVEN THE REP THEY HIRE ARE SCAM. I END UP SIGN A CONTRACT WITH THEM WITCH ONE THEY BRING ME A NORMAL COMPUTER. I SAID TO THE REP THAT I DIDN'T WANT IT THAT WAS NOT WHAT YOU SHOWED ME ON THE PIC. THEN THEY TOOK IT BACK AND SAID THEY WILL BRING IT BACK I HAVE A FIGHT WITH THE REP FOR MONTHS AND NEVER RECEIVED THE EQUIPMENT UNTIL I CALLED THEM TO EXPLAIN THEM WHAT WAS GOING ON, THEY END UP TELLING ME THAT SINCE I DID SIGN THE CONTRACT I OWE IT...

I HAVEN'T SEEN IN MY LIFE. I HAVE NEVER PROCESS NOT EVEN A PAYMENT ON THEIR EQUIPMENT, AND IT'S BEEN 3 YEARS AFTER I HAVE SENT PROOF THAT I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED THE EQUIPMENT NOW I DON'T KNOW HOW THEY FOUND OUT MY ADDRESS AND START BOTHERING ME. THEN I CALLED THE LAWYER SHE WAS VERY DISRESPECTFUL CALLING ME LIAR, BESIDE THAT THEY ARE CHARGIN ME $7551.11 FOR SOMETHING I DID'T USE .

NOW THEY WANT TO SUE ME. SCAM REPRESENTATIVE, SCAM COMPANY , YOU LOOK FOR THEM LIKE CRAZY AND NEVER FIND SOMEONE TO TALK TO YOU

Product or Service Mentioned: Mbf Leasing Pos Equipment Leasing.

Reason of review: THEY DON'T ACCEPT TO LISTEN TO COSTUMER.

I liked: I never want to do with that company.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 26.

Mbf Leasing - SCAM AND ROBBED

First of all their equipment was return within several weeks when we noticed they were taking out money from our account daily. We contacted their sales person who scammed my dad who doesn't understand english well and he never answered not once!!

he even blocked us! after a while they were harassing us but then it all stop but now for the past 6 months its going on again ! They are suing me and threatening to garnish my money !! I called there company last night to let them know that i'm not paying anything SINCE THEY ALREADY STOLE SO MUCH FROM US AND RUINED MY CREDIT!!

RICHARD THEIR LAWYER WAS GOING OFF ON ME ! YELLING AT ME TELLING ME HE DOESN'T CARE IF I HAVE MONEY THEY WILL TAKE AWAY MY BELONGINGS. Despite them taking so much money when I was only 18! and now they want 4k more !!

RICHARD AND THAT WHOLE COMPANY ARE BUNCH OF UNPROFESSIONAL, CORRUPTED, SCAMMERS THAT NEED TO BE ARRESTED ! How are you going to steal from a small family own business and still sue !!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 21.

Mbf Leasing - MBF is a NO END CONTRACT on their Processing Credit Card Terminal

Privacy and Data Security

When signing up to lease the credit card terminal from MBF leasing for our business, The representative did not tell me I was signing a NO END CONTRACT ! Meaning, you CANNOT return the equipment without paying $577 after processing with them for 48 months at $35/month!

The only other option that was given when I called customer service is for me to find someone to take over the terminal as a "new customer" for them! In other words try to hook someone else for them to take over a NO END Contract!! If I would do that, I would still be required to pay $130 to MBF!!!

WTF !!

WHAT A SCAM!!

I STOPPED PAYMENT ON MY ACCOUNT ! THEY CAN SUE ME!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mbf Leasing Equipment Leasing.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Scam.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 04.

Mbf Leasing - Need to be shut down and prosecuted

scammed me into credit card machines, over paid by $14000 to end lease. I had $250 a month for 60 months, I was told it was the processing fee but it was actually just for the machines, I was charged onto of that for processing.

The machines can be bought on amazon for $600. The fine print is so small and the con man is very good. I never renewed the lease after the 60 month contract was up. I sent them the written cancelation as required and sent equipment back and paid for missing obsolete key pad.

They proceeded to steal money (unauthorized) out of my account until I changed accts., now they send me threatening letters and harassment calls.

All their employees should go to jail, they prey on small business because we are not as savvy.

They are a total scam no one should pay them and the federal govt should prosecute them to the fullest extent. PLEASE PROSECUTE THIS FAKE COMPANY OF THEIVES

If anyone is going to prosecute I would be interested in joining.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mbf Leasing Equipment Leasing.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 20.

Comments

My name is Brandon Groom bodyprogression@gmail.com. They stole from me and were threatening to garnish my account and talked my mother in to paying 2500! I want to sue these people and I will also join

Mbf Leasing - The worst company I ever deal with they very unfair. Worst e

Privacy and Data Security

Would never recommend anyone ever

Product or Service Mentioned: Mbf Leasing Pos Equipment Leasing.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 16.

Mbf Leasing - Business owner

The biggest Scam ever !!!!! Watch out from mbf leasing !!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mbf Leasing Leasing.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 08.

MBF complete scam someone needs class action suit against them. I just got sued by MBF Leasing for my small business that I sold 6 years ago for credit card services I never used.

I owned a small business 6 years ago and sold it. I was totally scammed into this lease with a woman sales person who came into my shop promising the lowest rates and gave me a lease that I could not read the print was so small.

I was personally getting divorced and upset so I fell for this woman and signed the lease. When I went to call the woman for assistance she never called me back. I got no help. I sold the business 2 years later and returned the machine to MBF leasing and they went after me for 2 years of credit card services I never used.

Finally they sued me and took a lien on my bank account. This company is so corrupt and they work with a law firm of Joseph Sussman that is completely probably getting kick backs and the judge probably does too. My mission now is to let as many people know about them as possible.

On TV and the internet and with the attorney generals office. Be smart do not deal with this company they are totally scammers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mbf Leasing Leasing.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 31, 2017.

Mbf Leasing - Simple Review #1475692172

Privacy and Data Security

I was another one of those people who signed a contract without realizing they will be stuck with the 48 month lease with the machine

I had returned the equipment more than a year ago and now I'm getting letters threatening to take me to court if I don't pay this ridiculous amount of $2367

Do not do business with this company

I wish I knew earlier

Product or Service Mentioned: Mbf Leasing Pos Equipment Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 05, 2016.

Mbf Leasing - On collection from this company

1.9
Privacy and Data Security

I refused to use the POS from company called J&E consulting because it took them 2 months from the initial sales to first call to schedule installation. They did not get anyone from my business but leave no messages.

I had no idea they called. When finally get a hold of them, they making excuses and lies about how many times they tried to contact me. Anyway, I have no idea that J&E consulting is using MBF for lease. I have no contract whatsoever with this company.

I want to terminate the service with J&E due to terrible customer service. Mind you that up to this point no installation or services had been provided. They refused to let me cancel the POS and force me into keeping the contract.

The kicker is up to this date, I have no POS and MBF is billing me and send collection letter for over $8,000 for no services from J&E Consulting.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THE SCAMMING J&E CONSULTING OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES

Reason of review: scamming bill for no service.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: stop collection .

I didn't like: Scamming customer.

• merchant scams
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 24, 2016.