Camden, South Carolina

We had the machinery returned for over a year now and we are still getting billed for something we do not have anymore. We have tried to contact the company but we are unable to do so. Their contact in this town died lost year and since then we have nothing but problems. How can we resolve this issue without having to resort to other means to did rid of this bill?

Please let us know how we can (1) Contact this company without getting the run around, and (2) How can we get a refund for all the months we have been billed without having their machine.

How do we stop this.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of a product or service from Mbf Leasing. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants Mbf Leasing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was there return policy, scamming and return policy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mbf Leasing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mbf Leasing?

Comments

Fishers, Indiana, United States #1229639

They now operate under northern leasing...just google and they have 1-800 contact numbers listed on their website